Price is in US dollars.
BOREAL21 Folding Bow Saw, by Agawa Canyon
Out of stock
Let’s Start with PERFORMANCE
The BOREAL21™ is a revolutionary 21 in / 53.3 cm folding bow saw that effortlessly unfolds in seconds for easy, high performance cuts. At 21inches, the blade’s length is optimally sized for powerful sawing strokes, and yet short enough for packability. And the 3 hinged trapezium-shaped frame allows large diameter cuts. The blade safely fold into the frame when not in use, protecting you and your gear.
- Opens in seconds with one smooth motion – because it’s one connected assembly – so there’s no fumbling with loose parts
- Blade tensioning is automatic, reproducible and set to provide optimal sawing performance every time
- Saw blade safety is designed in. No need to touch the saw blade during opening and closing of the BOREAL21. Saw teeth are completely concealed protecting you and your gear.
- High clearance geometry – cut up to 6″ logs straight through
- Simple and fast blade replacement – no special tools
- Grip handle angle is designed to optimize: stroke power vs saw balance
- Grip handle is ergonomically designed for maximum comfort
- Grip handle material made of durable and weather resistant nylon
- Framing made of high strength extruded and anodized aluminum (no twisting) with all stainless steel hardware
- Light weight – just over 1 pound (500g)
- High quality leather or duck canvas carrying/storage sheaths
What about my particular need? – CONFIGURE IT!
21″ All-Purpose Blade
21″ Aggressive “Sidney Rancer” 2
21″ Dry, Seasoned Wood Blade
- 21″ Hunters Blade
All Purpose / Green Wood
Aggressive Sidney Rancher II
wood. Locally made by craftsmen the Sidney Rancher II features hardened points and push/ pull cutting
The Hunter’s Blade is ideal for cutting through bone or meats. The serrated high quality stainless steel blade stands up to the elements and is easy to clean. This blade is the perfect choice for field dressing of game.
Dry Seasoned Wood Blade
A medium toothed blade providing a smooth and effective cut. The wider gullet, between sets of teeth, removes wood particles from the notch area when cutting dry seasoned wood. The blades are coated with a rust inhibitor and points are hard tempered for longevity.
OPEN & CLOSE – SLOW MOTION
CHANGING OF BLADES
1. Use any sturdy flat edge to remove c-clip
2. Slide the grooved pin out and remove the blade
3. Place new blade inside the frame and slide the grooved pin back through the outside hole
4. Use flat edge to snap the c-clip back over the grooved pin
5. Follow same instructions for the other end of the blade
Use & Safety
Black Annodized Frame/Forest Green Handle, Black Annodized Frame/Goldfinch Yellow Handle, Clear Annodized Frame/Forest Green Handle, Clear Annodized Frame/Goldfinch Yellow Handle
|Choose Blade Type||
21" Aggressive Blade, 21" All-Purpose Blade, 21" Dry Blade, 21" Hunter's Blade